With Charlie Campbell,
Founder of ABR
Pastor, would you like for the people in your church to be emboldened to share the gospel—better equipped to answer atheists, skeptics, and people in the cults? Of course you would. And so would we. So, let’s help them by offering them a free 2-3 topic apologetics conference at your church! We’ll provide the speaker and the graphics to promote it. You provide the venue! Learn more below.
YOU PICK THE TOPICS
Our free seminars consist of two or three 50-minute presentations with short 10-15 minute breaks in between each session. Feel free to pick from some of the more popular topics, or click the black button below for a full list of choices.
Most requested presentations. . .
• Evidence for God
• Answering Atheists
• Evidence for the Bible
• Archaeology & the Bible
• Why Does God Allow Suffering?
• Evidence for Jesus
• The Bible & Homosexuality
FEEDBACK AND ENDORSEMENTS
Far exceeded my expectations. Your Sunday morning message I think has to be the best I’ve ever heard on the subject. Thanks!
Calvary Chapel, Old Bridge, NJ
Charlie is a man of integrity, a true Berean, and a personal encouragement to me.
Our staff continues to hear reports from people telling us how much they appreciated Charlie’s presentations…He is one of the best apologetics communicators in the nation.
Lakes Free Church, Lindstrom, MN
Thank you so much for coming and sharing with our church body! You did a tremendous job, and I heard nothing but great comments about your content as well as your presentation.
Maranatha Chapel, San Diego, CA
MORNING OR EVENING SEMINARS?
Young adults are looking for something to do on Saturday evenings. So, consider the possibility of an evening seminar instead a morning one. We have seen dramatically larger turn outs to our two-topic evening events.
WHO DOESN’T LIKE COFFEE & DESSERT?
A sweet way to bless those who attend the seminar is to provide coffee and dessert in between the sessions. If someone at your church will organize this, ABR will bless them with some free books at the seminar.
ABR WILL PROVIDE YOUR CHURCH WITH GRAPHICS TO PROMOTE THE EVENT
To help your church promote the event, ABR will provide you with social media graphics and a short video by Charlie Campbell inviting people to the event. There is not much work required on your end—just announcing the seminar at your church and on social media, and unlocking the church building—easy!
READY TO PUT SOMETHING ON THE CALENDAR?
Just fill out the form below, hit submit, and someone will email you back, usually within 24 hours, to answer any questions you have, discuss options and other details. God bless you!
LET US KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
SOME OF THE CHURCHES CHARLIE HAS SPOKEN AT:
• Calvary Chapel, Costa Mesa, CA
• Harvest Christian Fellowship, Riverside, CA
• Rock Harbor, Costa Mesa, CA
• Christ’s Church, Federal Way, WA
• Calvary Baptist Church, Anaheim, CA
• Reality, Carpinteria, CA
• Horizon Christian Fellowship, San Diego, CA
• Shelter Cove Church, Modesto, CA
• Olive Baptist Church, Pensacola, FL
• The Altar Church, Coeur d’Alene, ID
• First Assembly of God, Peoria, IL
• Calvary Chapel South Bay, Los Angeles, CA
• Ontario Nazarene Church, Ontario, CA
• Glenkirk Presbyterian Church, Glendora, CA
• Calvary Chapel, Houston, TX
• Ventura Baptist Church, Ventura, CA
• Bible Church, Lake Stevens, WA
• Calvary Chapel, Chino Hills, CA
• Grace Point Church, New Brighton, MN
• Light of the World Methodist Church, Pomona, CA