Charlie Campbell would be happy to share any of the presentations below with your church congregation, conference attendees, men’s breakfast guys, etc. Fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page if you have any questions or would like any recommendations.
Evidence for the Bible: Seven Reasons You Can Be Confident in the Bible
The Bible is under assault today from just about every conceivable angle. As a result, many people have concluded that:
• “The Bible was written by men and is therefore untrustworthy”
• “There’s no good evidence to support the Bible’s claims”
• “The Bible is just ancient fiction and folklore”
• “The Bible is out-of-sync with scientific discoveries”
• “The Bible has been tampered with and changed down through the centuries”
In this visual presentation that Charlie Campbell has given in churches all over North America, he answers these types of objections and criticisms of the Bible as he lays out seven lines of evidence for the reliability of the Bible—fulfilled prophecies, archaeological discoveries, the Bible’s scientific accuracy and foresight, manuscript evidence, and more!
Evidence for God: Five Reasons You Can Be Confident God Exists
In this presentation, Charlie Campbell builds a compelling case for God’s existence by laying out five pools of evidence for God:
• the Cosmos
• the Conditions for Life
• the Complexity of Life
• the Canon of Scripture
• and Christ
This teaching will encourage believers and help equip them to reason with skeptics and atheists. This is also a great presentation to invite non Christians to.
Archaeological Evidence for the Bible
For the past two centuries archaeologists have been verifying the exact truthfulness of the Bible’s detailed records of various events, customs, persons, cities, nations, and geographical locations. In this PowerPoint presentation Charlie Campbell discusses a dozen or more fascinating discoveries—both old and new—that have overturned critics’ attacks on the Bible and helped to confirm the historical reliability of the Scriptures.
Answers to Atheists’ Objections to Jesus
When it comes to Jesus, atheists and other critics of the Bible commonly say:
• “There’s no credible evidence Jesus existed”
• “The authors of the Gospels stole their ideas for Jesus’ life from other ancient religions”
• “The earliest Christians didn’t believe Jesus was God”
• “The Gospels contradict one another”
• “There are scientific errors in the Gospels”
• “The “Gospel of Thomas” and the “Gospel of Judas” give us a more accurate understanding of who Jesus was”
• “Accounts of Jesus’ miracles are fabrications”
In this presentation, Charlie Campbell responds to each one of these challenges and equips Christians to contend for the truth that Jesus really did exist and the Gospels are trustworthy accounts of His life.
NEW! The Bible’s Amazing Scientific Accuracy and Foresight
In this presentation, Charlie looks at several passages in the Bible where the Biblical writers revealed amazing facts about the Earth and the universe long before their discovery by scientists—often by three or four thousand years. That the Biblical writers did this is just astounding when one considers the fact that these men wrote the books of the Bible thousands of years before the invention of telescopes, satellites, deep-diving submarines, and all the other technology that finally allowed mankind to verify that these revelations in the Scriptures were correct. This is compelling evidence that the Biblical writers were guided along in what they wrote by the God they claimed to be revealing to us in the pages of Scripture.
If God is Loving, Why Does He Allow Evil and Suffering?
Daily we are confronted with headlines about wars, famines, earthquakes, disease, tsunamis, terrorists, refugees, and death. If God existed, surely He would not allow these things to exist or to continue…or would He? And if so, why? Couldn’t He prevent some of these things? Couldn’t He have made a better world? In this presentation, Charlie Campbell answers these and several other tough theological questions related to evil and suffering. For those who have wrestled with these questions, this presentation is comforting and instructive; but it also equips Christians to be better prepared to answer atheists who think evil and suffering disprove the existence of a loving God.
NEW! Responding to Atheists’ Objections to God and the Bible
In this presentation, Charlie offers concise 2-5 minute answers to a variety of objections that atheists bring up about God and the Bible:
• “The Bible condones slavery! Only evil, selfish men would concoct a book like that!”
• “The God of the Old Testament commanded genocide, the wiping out of the Canaanite people in the Book of Joshua. A loving God would never command such a thing!”
• “Surely God doesn’t exist. If He did, He’d appear to us in a public setting and prove it to the world.”
• “The Bible was written by men! It’s not trustworthy.”
• “The universe is so vast! It’s foolish to think a god built a universe billions of light years across just to have a personal relationship with you.”
• “A talking snake in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3)? How do you believe this stuff?”
• “Evolution is a proven fact.”
• “If God exists, why won’t He just heal an amputee by restoring his limb? Then we would all know He exists!”
• “The Bible is oppressive and harmful to women!”
• “Religions, Christianity included, are responsible for most of the world’s wars, suffering, and atrocities!”
Think about adding Saturday or Sunday NIGHT sessions…
If you are considering having Charlie out for your Sunday morning church services, we encourage you to also consider having a special evening service (maybe “a free mini-apologetics conference”) on Saturday or Sunday, made up of two additional sessions separated by a 20-minute time of dessert and coffee. Charlie has done these in lots of churches, and people love the evening format. With an evening time in place, people have the opportunity to get equipped on three topics within a span of 24 hours. And the evening gatherings are good opportunities for people in your congregation to invite friends who might attend a different church on Sunday morning. Pray about it, and let us know in the form below if that might interest you, or if you have any questions.
Can the Gospels Be Trusted?—Answering Alleged Contradictions
Multitudes of people believe the New Testament Gospels are “full of contradictions” and therefore cannot be trustworthy accounts of Jesus’ life. In this presentation, Charlie Campbell tackles this commonly held belief by examining seven of the most popular “contradictions” in the Gospels and providing the solutions to the apparent discrepancies.
Answers to the Tough Questions about Hell
Skeptics and critics of the Christian faith have raised some tough questions regarding the Bible’s teaching on Hell, questions like:
• How can a God of love send anybody to Hell?
• Why would God have created us, if He knew in advance so many people would end up in Hell?
• Does God send people to Hell if they’ve never heard of Jesus?
• Isn’t an everlasting existence in Hell an unjust punishment for the sins done in a finite life?
• Isn’t it unjust that God would give out the same punishment [He doesn’t.] to everybody who ends up in Hell?
In this teaching, Charlie Campbell answers these questions and the misconceptions behind them with solid biblical answers.
Answering the Cults’ Attacks on Jesus’ Deity
Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, Muslims, and others say Jesus was merely a human prophet, an angel, or some other created being. And they claim to have support for their views in the Bible. In this teaching, Charlie Campbell examines the most popular proof texts used to deny the deity of Christ, answers the misunderstandings and mistaken interpretations, and builds a clear, compelling case from the Bible that Jesus truly was and is “our great God and Savior” (Titus 2:13).
The Historical Case for Jesus’ Resurrection
Critics have leveled numerous attacks against the resurrection of Christ, supplying a myriad of theories to explain the empty tomb. In this presentation Charlie Campbell builds a case for the resurrection relying on five lines of evidence (easily remembered with the acronym R.I.S.E.N.) all the while responding to claims and questions from skeptics and critics.
Jesus: Mankind’s Only Savior
(Answers to Critics’ Objections to the Gospel’s Exclusive Claims)
Most people in the West think, “If God and Heaven are real, I will surely end up in Heaven.” When asked why, they often respond with, “I’m a good person!” When asked if they think their friends are going to Heaven, they think they are going also because “He’s a good Buddhist,” or a good Jew, or Hindu, or Muslim! Research has shown that 70% of religious Americans believe that many religions can lead to everlasting life. In this presentation, Charlie Campbell shows why this view is dangerously incorrect and that there is only one way to everlasting life—a relationship with Jesus, mankind’s only Savior (John 14:6; Acts 4:12). But rather than focusing too long on that, Charlie answers several of the objections and questions that critics of that teaching have, e.g., “What about people who have never heard of Jesus? Will they end up in Hell? How could Christianity be the only right religion? What about Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims? Might not all religions connect people with God? Aren’t adherents to the world’s major religions all worshipping the same God and just using different names for that deity?”
Homosexuality: Answering Objections to the Biblical View
In this presentation, Charlie lovingly responds to the most challenging and popular objections, criticisms and questions people are raising about the Bible’s teaching on homosexuality. Some of those objections include:
• “Homosexuals were born that way. How can you say it’s wrong to fulfill desires they were born with?”
• “Jesus never said a word about homosexual activity. If it was sinful or important to Him, He surely would have addressed it.”
• “What two consenting adults do is their business. They’re not hurting anybody. And Jesus said not to judge.”
• “You Christians ignore Old Testament laws forbidding the eating of shellfish and pork. Why do you inconsistently cling to its stance on homosexuality?”
• “When Paul wrote about homosexuality, he was referring to pagan idol worshippers and rapists, not two persons committed to one another in a loving monogamous relationship.”
FAQs regarding this presentation:
– Have you had anyone get up and angrily disrupt the service? Never.
– Do people protest out in front of the church? Never.
– Does the presentation have any PG-13 images? None, not even the holding of hands.
– Is there graphic talk about sexual activity, sexual disease? None.
– Do you recommend high schoolers sitting in the main sanctuary to hear? Yes, definitely.
– What’s the feedback been like for this talk? Overwhelming gratitude by pastors and congregations for help with this challenging issue.
THE NEW SPIRITUALITY—a Christian response to reincarnation, moral relativism, religious syncretism, pantheism, human divinity, and more
Millions of people today say, “I’m not religious, but I am spiritual.” Many of them have left behind the religions they were raised in and adopted several new beliefs being promoted by Deepak Chopra, Oprah Winfrey, and others. Several of these beliefs come from what is known as “new age spirituality” or more recently, just “the new spirituality.” But are the beliefs really new? Will humans be reincarnated after death? Are we one with the universe? Are there no moral absolutes? Are all religions equal? Are humans divine? Charlie Campbell answers these questions and others in this visual presentation.
The Case for Christmas
Looking for a Sunday off in the busy month of December, so you can prepare for Christmas Eve, and other services? Looking for a Christmas message that will dovetail with the messages you already have planned? Then this special Christmastime presentation might work just perfectly! In this presentation, Charlie responds to several of the common objections atheists and skeptics bring up around Christmas. They say…
• There was no first Christmas because Jesus is a myth. He didn’t exist
• If Jesus did exist, His earliest followers certainly didn’t believe He was God in the flesh
• The idea for a virgin birth was stolen from ancient religions that were around before Christianity
• If Herod ordered all the babies to be slaughtered in Bethlehem, Flavius Josephus surely would have mentioned it!
• There are contradictions in the Gospels’ accounts of Jesus’ life
• The Gospels were written down centuries after Jesus lived and are therefore not trustworthy
Charlie answers all of these objections. When he’s done, congregations leave emboldened and better prepared to talk about Jesus and invite their non-Christian friends to the church’s Christmas services.
Seven Cures for the Fear of Evangelism
Only a small percentage of Christians regularly share their faith. Why? Fear. Fear of rejection, fear of not having answers to common questions, fear of hurting an existing friendship, etc. In this presentation Charlie Campbell reveals that there is hope for even the most timid Christians. The hope stems from the fact that God desires to transform us and has revealed at least seven antidotes for the fear that keeps Christians quiet. If you long to see your church sharing the gospel in the community, this may be just the study they need!
How to Respond to Critics
Nonbelievers and critics of Christianity are well-known for their conversation-ending declarations like:
• “Everyone knows the Bible has been tampered with down through the centuries.”
• “Evolution has disproved God’s existence.”
• “All religions basically teach the same thing.”
• “The stories about Jesus were stolen from older, pagan religions.”
• “It doesn’t matter what you believe as long as you’re sincere.”
Many Christians are caught off guard by these kinds of assertions. Well, that need not be the case. In this teaching, Charlie examines how Jesus dealt with His critics as well as Solomon’s instructions in the Book of Proverbs and then lays out a practical strategy for dealing with critics of the Christian faith: Asking them questions! In this teaching, he shares his five favorite questions to ask skeptics.
The End Times & Beyond: 10 Upcoming Events in Bible Prophecy
Many Christians are confused about the order of upcoming events on the prophetic calendar. In this fascinating presentation, Charlie Campbell gives a clear overview of 10 MAJOR UPCOMING EVENTS in Bible prophecy, events like:
• the coming of Christ for His people
• the coming Islamic invasion of Israel
• the bema seat Judgment
• the Tribulation
• the Antichrist
• the Battle of Armageddon
• the Second Coming of Christ to the Earth
• the millennial reign of Christ
• the new Jerusalem
Note: Charlie holds to a Pretribulational Rapture and Premillennial Second Coming, the same views held by John Walvoord, Norman Geisler, John MacArthur, Warren Wiersbe, Chuck Smith, etc.
The Case for a Pretribulational Rapture
What is the Rapture? Is it Biblical? Is it true that it wasn’t taught until the early 1800s? In this presentation, Charlie Campbell answers the most common objections and questions as he builds a strong Biblical case for a pretribulational Rapture.
Preterism: Has the Book of Revelation Already Been Fulfilled?
Preterism is the view that the events spoken about in Matthew 24 and the Book of Revelation have been largely or completely fulfilled in the events leading up to and surrounding the destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70. Preterism (from the Latin word for past) is growing in popularity. Could this view be valid? What did the early church think about these passages (Matt. 24 and the Book of Revelation)? In this teaching, Charlie Campbell examines the preterist position, the verses often cited to support their view, and gives numerous reasons why preterism should be rejected as an incorrect understanding of Bible prophecy.
Wise Decision Making: How to Navigate the Gray Areas
When it comes to lying, stealing, and adultery, or loving our neighbor, sharing the Gospel, helping widows and orphans, we know the will of God in those areas. The Bible is very clear. But what about other activities that aren’t specifically mentioned in the Bible? There are a lot of activities the Bible does not specifically forbid or permit. For example, violent video games like Mortal Kombat. Can Christians play those? if somebody invites you over to their house to play poker, should you go? Should Christians gamble at all? Play the Lotto? Dance at nightclubs? Get tattoos? Listen to secular music? Watch R-rated movies? Practice yoga? These things are not specifically addressed in the Bible. So, what’s a Christian to do? Well, as Charlie points out in this teaching, God has given us guidelines in the Bible to help us make wise decisions in all those “gray” areas.
ISLAM: Understanding & Ministering to Muslims
Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world today. Consider these staggering statistics: In 1982, there were 450 million Muslims in the world, today there are approximately 1.6 billion! That means that 1 out of every 5 people alive today is a Muslim. In this presentation, Charlie Campbell discusses the origin of Islam, the growth of Islam, some of its basic teachings (contrasted alongside the Bible), reasons the Quran should be rejected as authoritative Scripture, and closes with some exhortations and suggestions on lovingly sharing the truth with Muslims.
MORMONISM: Understanding & Ministering to Mormons
Mormonism is growing quickly. We need to equip the saints to stand against their erroneous doctrines. In this presentation, Charlie Campbell discusses the origin of the Mormon Church, four false teachings of the Mormon Church, six evidences that the Book of Mormon cannot be the Word of God as it claims, and a step by step strategy for sharing the truth in love with Mormons.
JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES: Understanding & Ministering to Jehovah’s Witnesses
In this teaching, Charlie Campbell discusses the origin of the Jehovah’s Witness organization, seven unbiblical teachings of the Watchtower Society (and the Biblical truth regarding each of them), then some Biblical principles and practical wisdom on sharing the truth in love with Jehovah’s Witnesses.
CATHOLICISM: Understanding & Ministering to Catholics
In this presentation, Charlie Campbell lovingly and concisely discusses
• Beliefs that Evangelicals and Catholics have in common
• Doctrines Evangelicals and Catholics disagree upon (e.g., purgatory, praying to the saints, the apocrypha, etc.) and why
• Suggestions on engaging Catholic friends and family in gospel-centered conversations
Pastors: If you’re wondering whether this is a topic worth addressing at your church, consider this: Charlie’s DVD on Catholicism is consistently in the top five selling resources in our online store. This tells us that evangelical Christians want and need help in this area. Evangelicals have more interaction with Catholics than Muslims, Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons combined, and they want the help understanding Catholic beliefs and how they compare to the Bible.
Ready to schedule Charlie to teach?
Fill in this form and we’ll get right back to you!