Below is an updated list of the presentations Charlie Campbell can share at your church, conference, school, retreat, men’s breakfast, etc. Depending on the setting, you might choose two or three topics (e.g., for a Saturday night mini-apologetics seminar) or just one (a Sunday morning or midweek church service). We provide graphics here if your church would like to promote the teaching on social media or your website. Fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page if you have any questions or would like recommendations.
Evidence for the Bible (Seven Reasons You Can Trust the Bible)
This is Charlie’s most-requested teaching. In this presentation, he lays out seven lines of evidence for the trustworthiness of the Bible:
• Fulfilled prophecies
• Archaeological discoveries
• The Bible’s internal consistency
• Non-Biblical historical sources (Flavius Josephus, ancient Babylonian records, etc.)
• The Bible’s scientific accuracy and foresight
• The Bible’s forthrightness about failures
• The manuscript evidence (Graphic for promo)
Evidence for God
In this presentation, Charlie Campbell builds a compelling case that the God of the Bible exists. His presentation lays out evidence for God as seen in:
• The Cosmos
• The Conditions for Life
• The Complexity of Life
• The Canon of Scripture
• The Christ (Graphic for promo)
Archaeological Evidence for the Bible
In this presentation, Charlie Campbell takes people on a visual journey through the ancient land of the Bible to learn about several fascinating, faith-strengthening discoveries that have verified details in the Old and New Testaments. (Graphic for promo)
The Case for Jesus: Answers to Skeptics’ Top Seven Objections
In this presentation, Charlie Campbell responds to seven of the popular objections that atheists’ bring up about Jesus:
• “The authors of the Gospels borrowed their ideas for Jesus’ life story from other ancient religions (Horus, Mithraism, etc.)
• “The earliest Christians didn’t believe Jesus was God”
• “The Gospels have errors and contradictions in them”
• “The Gospel of Thomas and the Gospel of Judas may have told us the truth about Jesus”
• “There’s no good evidence outside the Bible that Jesus was a real person”
• “The Gospels were written 300 years after Jesus lived”
• “Accounts of Jesus’ miracles were added to the gospels to attract more followers” (Graphic for promo)
The Bible’s Scientific Accuracy and Foresight
In this presentation, Charlie looks at several passages in the Bible where the Biblical writers revealed amazing facts about the Earth and the universe long before their discovery by scientists—often by three or four thousand years. This is compelling evidence that the Biblical writers were guided by God as they penned the Bible. (Graphic promo here)
Answering Atheists’ Objections to God and the Bible
In this presentation, Charlie offers concise 2–5 minute answers to a variety of objections that atheists bring up about God and the Bible:
• “The Bible condones slavery! Only evil, selfish men would concoct a book like that!”
• “The God of the Old Testament commanded genocide, the wiping out of the Canaanite people in the Book of Joshua. A loving God would never command such a thing!”
• “Surely God doesn’t exist. If He did, He’d appear to us in a public setting and prove it to the world.”
• “The Bible was written by men! It’s not trustworthy.”
• “After the Roman Emperor Constantine became a Christian in AD 312, the Roman Empire took control of the Bible and tampered with its contents to better control the people.”
• “The universe is so vast! It’s foolish to think a god built a universe billions of light years across just to have a personal relationship with you.”
• “Evolution is a proven fact.”
• “Christians’ rejection of homosexuals is downright hateful.”
• “Jesus never said a word about homosexual activity. If it was sinful or even important to God, He surely would have addressed it.”
• “The Bible is oppressive and harmful to women!”
• “Religions, Christianity included, are responsible for most of the world’s wars, suffering, and atrocities!”
• “You should stop trying to force your beliefs on people!” (Graphic promo here)
Think about adding Saturday or Sunday NIGHT sessions . . .
If you are considering having Charlie out for your Sunday morning church service(s), we encourage you to also consider having a special Saturday or Sunday evening gathering (you might call it “a free mini-apologetics seminar” or “conference”) on Saturday or Sunday, made up of two additional sessions separated by a 15-minute time for dessert and coffee. Charlie has done these in lots of churches, and people love the evening format. With an evening time in place, people have the opportunity to get equipped on three topics within a span of 24 hours. And the evening gatherings are good opportunities for people in your congregation to invite friends who might attend a different church on Sunday morning. Let us know in the form below if that might interest you or if you have any questions. You can find pre-made artwork to promote such an event here.
Ten Upcoming Events in Bible Prophecy
In this teaching, Charlie Campbell gives a concise, clear overview of ten major events in end-times Bible prophecy:
• Societal degeneration
• the Rapture
• the Believer’s Day of Rewards
• the Tribulation
• the Invasion of Ezekiel 38–39
• the Battle of Armageddon
• the Second Coming of Christ
• the 1,000-year Reign of Christ
• the Great White Throne Judgment
• Eternity in New Jerusalem
After teaching this at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in 2023, Pastor Jack Hibbs told his Facebook followers that this teaching by Charlie Campbell was “one of the most encouraging, biblically accurate, and evangelistic you’ll hear all wrapped up in the one service.”
Note: Charlie holds to a Pretribulational Rapture and Premillennial Second Coming, the same views held by John Walvoord, Norman Geisler, John MacArthur, Warren Wiersbe, Chuck Smith, etc. (Graphic for promo)
If God is Loving, Why Does He Allow Evil and Suffering?
We are confronted daily with headlines about wars, famines, COVID, earthquakes, tsunamis, terrorists, refugees, and death. If God existed, surely He would not allow these things to exist or to continue . . . or would He? And if so, why? Couldn’t He prevent some of these things? Couldn’t He have made a better world? In this presentation, Charlie Campbell answers these and several other tough theological questions related to evil and suffering. For those who have wrestled with these questions, this presentation is comforting and instructive; but it also equips Christians to be better prepared to answer atheists who think evil and suffering disprove the existence of a loving God. (Graphic for promo)
Answers to the Tough Questions about Hell
Atheists and non-Christians ask tough questions regarding the Bible’s teaching on Hell:
• How could a God of love send people to Hell?
• Why would God have created us, if He knew in advance so many people would end up in Hell?
• Does God send people to Hell if they’ve never heard of Jesus?
• Isn’t an everlasting existence in Hell an unjust punishment for the sins done in a finite life?
• Isn’t it unjust that God would give out the same punishment [He doesn’t.] to everybody who ends up in Hell?
In this teaching, Charlie Campbell answers these questions and the misconceptions behind them with solid biblical answers. (Graphic for promo)
The Case for Jesus’ Resurrection
In this presentation, Charlie lays out a case for Jesus’ resurrection using five lines of evidence, easily remembered with the acronym R.I.S.E.N. (Graphic for promo)
What About Other Religions?
Research has shown that 70% of religious Americans believe that many religions can lead to everlasting life. In this presentation, Charlie Campbell shows why this view is dangerously incorrect and that there is only one way to everlasting life—a relationship with Jesus (John 14:6; Acts 4:12). But rather than focusing too long on that, Charlie answers several of the objections and questions that critics of the Bible raise:
• “What about people who’ve never heard of Jesus? Will they end up in Hell?”
• “How can Christianity be the only right religion?”
• “What about Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims? Might not all religions connect people with God?”
• “Aren’t adherents to the world’s major religions all worshipping the same God and just using different names for that deity?” (Graphic for promo)
Answering Objections to the Bible’s Teaching on Homosexuality
In this presentation, Charlie responds to the challenging objections and questions that people raise about the Bible’s teaching on homosexuality:
• “Homosexuals were born that way. How can you say it’s wrong to fulfill desires they were born with?”
• “Jesus never said a word about homosexual activity. If it was sinful or important to Him, He surely would have addressed it.”
• “What two consenting adults do is their business. They’re not hurting anybody. And Jesus said not to judge.”
• “You Christians ignore Old Testament laws forbidding the eating of shellfish and pork. Why do you inconsistently cling to its stance on homosexuality?”
• “When Paul wrote about homosexuality, he was referring to pagan idol worshippers and rapists, not two persons committed to one another in a loving monogamous relationship.” (Graphic for promo)
The Case for Christmas
In this presentation, Charlie responds to several of the objections that atheists and skeptics bring up around Christmas time:
• There was no first Christmas because Jesus is a myth. He didn’t exist
• If Jesus did exist, His earliest followers certainly didn’t believe He was God in the flesh
• The idea for Jesus’ virgin birth was stolen from ancient religions that were around before Christianity
• There are errors and contradictions in the Gospels
• The Gospels were written down centuries after Jesus lived and are therefore not trustworthy (Graphic for promo)
Ready to schedule Charlie to teach?
Fill in this form, and we’ll get back to you.