Would a loving God ever send anybody to Hell? Why would God have created us, if He knew in advance that so many people would be eternally lost? Will God send people to Hell who have never heard of Jesus? These are some of the questions skeptics ask about Hell. Learn how to answer them in the resources below:
"ANSWERS TO SKEPTICS' MOST POPULAR QUESTIONS AND OBJECTIONS ABOUT HELL"
by Charlie Campbell
– 1. A God of love would never send anybody to Hell
– 2. God may send some people to Hell, but He's not going to send good people to Hell
– 3. Why would God have created us, if He knew so many people would be eternally lost?
– 4. Couldn't God have just created a world in which no one would end up in Hell?
– 5. What about those who have never heard of Jesus? Will they be condemned to Hell?
– 6. Why doesn't God give people a second chance after death?
– 7. Why doesn't God seek to reform sinners in some form of temporary purgatory?
– 8. It seems unfair that God would give out the same punishment to everyone who ends up in Hell
– 9. Why would God create Hell to be so horrible? I mean come on! Gnashing of teeth? Darkness? Flames? Only a crazed ogre would create that kind of place!?
– 10. All right, maybe Hell does exist, but I could never be happy in Heaven knowing my loved ones are in Hell
Responses to Rob Bell's Book: Love Wins
"Hell and Waterfalls" by Charlie Campbell
"Is Hellfire Literal?" by Don Stewart
"Will There Be Degrees of Judgment in Hell?" by Don Stewart
"Where is Everything Going in the Future?" by Dr. Norman Geisler
"Annihilationism" by Dr. Norman Geisler
"Will Unbelievers Be Annihilated?" by Randy Alcorn
"Is Annihilationism Biblical?" by Michael Houdmann
"Is Annihilationism True?" by Matthew Slick
"Is Universalism Biblical?" by Dr. Ron Rhodes
"Is Reincarnation Biblical?" by Dr. Ron Rhodes
RECOMMENDED VIDEO IN OUR ONLINE STORE:
ANSWERS TO THE TOUGH QUESTIONS ABOUT HELL (DVD) by Charlie Campbell
Skeptics and critics of the Christian faith have raised some tough questions regarding the Bible’s teaching on Hell, questions like:
- How can a God of love send people to Hell?
- Why would God have created us, if He knew in advance that so many people would end up in Hell?
- Does God send people to Hell if they’ve never heard of Jesus?
- Isn’t an everlasting existence in Hell an unjust punishment for the sins done in a finite life?
- Isn’t it unjust that God would give out the same punishment to everybody who ends up in Hell?
DVD Length: 60 minutes.