“NEW AGE SPIRITUALITY” (whose worldview and concepts Oprah promotes) by Charlie Campbell
1. The Belief that “All is One”
2. The Belief that “All is God”
3. The Belief in Human Deity
4. The Belief in the Need for a Change in Consciousness
5. The Belief in the Oneness of Religions
6. The Belief in Reincarnation
7. The Belief in Moral Relativism
8. The Belief in a Coming “New Age”
“The Church of Oprah Winfrey–A New American Religion?” by Albert Mohler
“Oprah’s at it again, declaring she’s a Christian” by Marsha West
Troubling Quotes from Eckart Tolle’s A NEW EARTH (heavily promoted by Oprah)
“The Secret: Ten Problems I Have with Rhonda Byrne’s Best Seller” by Charlie Campbell
NEW! THE NEW SPIRITUALITY
(DVD) by Charlie Campbell
Millions of people today say, “I’m not religious, but I am spiritual.” Many of them have left behind the religions they were raised in and adopted several new beliefs being promoted by Deepak Chopra, Oprah Winfrey, and others. Several of these beliefs come from what is known as “new age spirituality” or more recently, just “the new spirituality.” But are the beliefs really new? Will humans be reincarnated after death? Are we one with the universe? Are there no moral absolutes? Are all religions equal? Are humans divine? Charlie Campbell answers these questions and others in a visual presentation recorded before a live church congregation in San Juan Capistrano, California. Length: 53 minutes.
JESUS: MANKIND’S ONLY SAVIOR
(DVD or On-Demand video) by Charlie Campbell
Most people in the West think if God and Heaven are real, they are surely on their way to Heaven. When asked why, they often respond with, “I’m a good person!” When asked if they think their friends are going to Heaven, they think they are going also because “He’s a good Buddhist,” or a good Jew, or Hindu, or Muslim! Research has shown that 70% of religious Americans believe that many religions can lead to everlasting life. In this DVD, Charlie Campbell shows why this view is dangerously incorrect and that there is only one way to everlasting life—a relationship with Jesus, mankind’s only Savior (John 14:6; Acts 4:12). But what about people who have never heard of Jesus? Will they end up in Hell? How could Christianity be the only right religion? What about Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims? Might not all religions connect people with God? Get solid Biblical answers to these questions and several more in this 55 minute video.
NEW! ONE MINUTE ANSWERS TO SKEPTICS—UPDATED & EXPANDED EDITION!
Could you use help answering atheists, skeptics, and agnostics’ top 50 objections and questions about God and the Bible? Objections like:
• “Why doesn’t God just appear to us in a public setting and prove He exists?”
• “The New Testament authors stole details for Jesus’s life story from religions that were around long before Christianity!”
• “The God of the Old Testament commanded the Israelites to commit genocide!”
• “The Bible condones slavery! Only evil, selfish men would concoct a book like that!”
• “You think Christianity is true because you live in the West and were brought up in the Christian faith. If you had been born in India, you’d be a Hindu!”
Learn how these and other objections and questions can be answered in this updated and expanded edition of One Minute Answers to Skeptics.
NEW! THE BIBLE'S SCIENTIFIC ACCURACY AND FORESIGHT
Has the Bible been disproved by scientific discoveries? Is the Bible hopelessly out-of-date? Critics of Christianity say yes. But the evidence says no. In this 50-minute video, Charlie Campbell lays out a case for the scientific accuracy of the Bible by looking at several ancient revelations in the Bible that revealed amazing facts about the Earth and the universe thousands of years before the invention of telescopes, satellites, deep-diving submarines, and all the other technology that finally allowed scientists in the last century or two to verify these revelations were correct! This video will surely strengthen your confidence in the accuracy and trustworthiness of the Bible!
NEW! ANSWERING ATHEISTS
In this video, Charlie Campbell offers concise 3-5 minute responses to a variety of objections that atheists bring up about God and the Bible. Objections like...
• "The Bible condones slavery!”
• “God commanded the Jews to commit genocide!"
• “A talking snake in the Garden of Eden? How do you believe this stuff?”
• “If God existed, He’d appear to us in a public setting!”
• “The Bible was written by men! It’s not trustworthy.”
• “It’s foolish to think a god built a universe billions of light years across just to have a personal relationship with you.”
• “Evolution is a proven fact.”
• “The Bible is oppressive and harmful to women!”
• “Religions, Christianity included, are responsible for most of the world’s wars, suffering, and atrocities!”
• and more! Length: 48 minutes
EVIDENCE FOR THE BIBLE (Part 1): Ten Reasons You Can Trust the Scriptures
Was the Bible written by deceitful men? Is the Bible out-of-sync with scientific discoveries? Has the Bible undergone corruption as it was translated down through the centuries? Are the persons, places and events mentioned in the Bible mythological? What sets the Bible apart from other religious writings like the Quran, Hindu Vedas, or Book of Mormon? Charlie Campbell has been researching answers to questions like these for more than twenty years. In this updated, expanded 83 minute video he answers these questions as he builds a compelling ten-pronged case for the trustworthiness of the Bible:
• Scientific Discoveries
• Archaeological Evidence
• Fulfilled Prophecies
• The Dead Sea Scrolls
• Extrabiblical Historical Sources
• The Martyrdom of the Disciples
• Problems in the Quran
• Problems in the Book of Mormon
• And more!
ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE FOR THE BIBLE
Is the Bible a collection of fables and myths? Are the persons, places, and events in the Bible just fabrications by deceitful men? Many critics of Christianity think so, but archaeological discoveries show otherwise. Over the past two centuries, archaeologists have made thousands of discoveries that have helped to verify the exact truthfulness of the Bible's detailed records of various events, customs, persons, cities, nations, and geographical locations. This video by Charlie Campbell will introduce you to several of these fascinating Bible-affirming finds, both old and new. Length: 53 minutes.
SCROLLS & STONES: Compelling Evidence the Bible Can Be Trusted
Can we trust the Bible? Isn’t the Bible just “ancient ﬁction” written by fallible, perhaps even deceitful men? Haven’t books of the Bible been lost and even tampered with down through the centuries? Isn’t the Bible out-of- sync with scientiﬁc discoveries? What about the apparent contradictions in the Bible? What makes the Bible any different than the Hindu Vedas, Quran, or Book of Mormon? Charlie Campbell has been researching answers to questions like these for nearly twenty-five years. It was his initial research that led him to become a follower of Jesus in 1990. In Scrolls & Stones he shares some of the evidence that changed his mind back then but also fascinating new discoveries...all confirming the reliability of the Bible. You’ll learn about:
• Extrabiblical Historical Sources that Verify Biblical Events
• Scientific Discoveries Archaeological Evidence
• Fulfilled Prophecies
• Ancient Scrolls and Manuscripts
• Answers to Skeptics’ Objections and Questions
• Questions for further reflection and small group discussion
• Full subject index
ANSWERS TO ATHEISTS' ATTACKS ON JESUS
When it comes to Jesus, atheists commonly say:
• There’s no credible evidence Jesus existed
• The authors of the Gospels stole their ideas for Jesus’ life from other ancient religions
• The earliest Christians didn’t believe Jesus was God
• The Gospels contradict one another
• There are scientific errors in the Gospels
• The “Gospel of Thomas” and the “Gospel of Judas” give us a more accurate understanding of who Jesus was
• Accounts of Jesus’ miracles are fabrications
Charlie Campbell, an author and Christian apologist, responds to these charges and lays out a compelling case that Jesus really did exist and the Gospels are trustworthy accounts of His life. Length: 52 minutes.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE FOR THE BIBLE: Exciting Discoveries Verifying Persons, Places and Events in the Bible
This book explores dozens of archaeological discoveries that have confirmed the trustworthiness of the Bible. You'll learn not only about the discoveries and their bearing on the reliability of the Bible, but also what the critics used to say before the discovery was made. Packed with approximately 90 photographs. 150 pages.
Old Testament discoveries and topics include: the Genesis Flood, Israelites in Egypt, the Exodus, Jericho, Child Sacrifice to Molech, David, the Philistines, Nineveh, Hezekiah's Tunnel, Nebuchadnezzar, and more.
New Testament discoveries and topics include: Herod the Great, John the Baptist, the Pool Bethesda, the Synagogue in Capernaum, Caiaphas, Pontius Pilate, Crucifixion in the first century, Rolling Tomb Stones, Jesus Christ, Persons and Places Mentioned by Luke, and more! Available in full color, black and white, and Spanish full color.
Is your teen prepared to survive college and a secular workplace with his or her faith still intact? Many teens are not. ABR has heard from so many parents whose kids have walked away from the Lord after heading off to college. And the parents consistently say, "We wish we would have done more to expose our kids to good Christian apologetics and evidences." You probably know the importance of apologetics. You want your kids to be prepared to stand against the onslaught of skepticism they will be confronted with in the world. But where does one begin? What subjects are the most important to address? What authors and resources can I trust? What resources will my teen be able to grasp and enjoy? If you’ve been wondering about these kinds of questions, ABR is excited to let you know that help has arrived. Learn more here.
EVIDENCE FOR GOD: Reasons to Believe from Cosmology, Biology, Philosophy, History and the Bible
Did the universe just pop into being from "literally nothing," as Richard Dawkins and other prominent atheists say? Did human beings with 206 bones and nearly 700 muscles come into being by unguided natural causes? Searching out answers to questions like these led Charlie Campbell to abandon his atheism in 1990. In this DVD, he shares some of the evidence from cosmology, biology, philosophy, history, and the Bible that changed his mind. If you have doubts about God, watch this with an open mind! Length: 68 minutes.