MANY TEENS growing up in Christian homes have not been exposed to the wealth of evidence and good arguments for God’s existence and the trustworthiness of the Bible. Under-equipped and weak in their faith, many young adults walk away from the Christian faith after they move out of the house, if not before. ABR hears this sad story over and over from heartbroken parents. Well, we would love to help prevent this from happening to your son or daughter.
Charlie Campbell, the founder of ABR, has developed a “Youth Apologetics Course” that will help EQUIP your son or daughter to STAND STRONG in the truth and “contend earnestly for the faith” (Jude 3). It consists of ten videos, two books, and a fill-in-the-blank workbook that your teen can watch, read, and go through at their own pace at home. Here’s what’s included:
STUDENT WORK BOOK
(a PDF file on a USB flash drive—allowing you to print out as many workbooks as you need for no additional cost)
TEACHER’S EDITION w/Answers
(Though you are not required to do any teaching, the teacher’s edition workbook allows you to help the student if they get stuck. It is a printable PDF file included on the flash drive)
(Avg. 50-minutes each. These are mp4 files on the flash drive that will play on nearly all TVs and computers. Easy-to-follow directions included.)
• Evidence for God
• Evidence for the Bible
• Answers to Atheists’ Attacks on Jesus
• Archaeological Evidence for the Bible
• The Bible’s Scientific Accuracy and Foresight
• If God is Loving, Why is there Evil and Suffering?
• Jesus: Mankind’s Only Savior
• The Case for the Resurrection
• Answers to the Tough Questions About Hell
• Homosexuality and the Bible: Answering Objections to the Biblical View
• One Minute Answers to Skeptics: Concise Responses to the Top 50 Objections & Questions
• Scrolls and Stones: Compelling Evidence the Bible Can Be Trusted
COST: $98 comes with FREE shipping in the USA
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE.
If you’re not satisfied with the videos or books, please email us within 10 days of receiving your package for a 100% refund. We will mail you a package with a prepaid shipping label to return the course materials.
Charlie Campbell explains the course . . .
• What age do you recommend for this course?
It was developed for 8th graders and up.
• Does the course require me to teach any of the material?
No, we’ve done all the work for you. You can hand the instructions (one page), the two books, and the USB flash drive to your teen, and he or she can dive right in. No parental involvement is necessary. Though, you might watch the videos with your student. Many parents have told us how much they’ve enjoyed them.
• I lead a homeschooling co-op class. Our classes are only an hour long. But the videos are about 50 minutes. I hate to cut the videos short. What do you suggest?
In several of the videos, Charlie lays out a certain number of points, like ten reasons to trust the Bible or five evidences for God. So, what we suggest is just showing points 1–3 in one class, 4–6 in class two, 7–10 in class three. That will leave time before and after the video to discuss the content, ask the kids questions, etc.
• My teen is already hardhearted against God; I’m concerned he won’t want to go through the material. Any advice?
Yes! Offer him a generous reward for completing the course. Give him an incentive for finishing it.
• The course sounds great, but I’m not familiar with Charlie Campbell or ABR. Do you have a doctrinal statement somewhere?
Yes! Here is our full-length Doctrinal Statement. To briefly summarize, ABR and Charlie Campbell have an unwavering commitment to the authority and inerrancy of the Bible, the doctrine of the Trinity, Jesus’ deity, the spiritual lostness of the human race, Jesus’ substitutionary atonement on the cross, Jesus’ bodily resurrection from the grave, and salvation by grace alone through faith in Jesus alone.
The content in this course stays away from the topics that Christians have different opinions about, e.g., the age of the earth, the timing of Jesus’ return, church government, etc. This course affirms truths that all Christians should be able to give a hearty “Amen!” to. Contact us if you have any questions. God bless you!
Purchase Now: $98
Credit card, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay