EQUIP YOUR TEEN TO STAND STRONG IN THE FAITH WITH OUR HELP.
Many teens have not been exposed to the wealth of evidence and good arguments for God’s existence and the trustworthiness of the Bible. Under-equipped and weak in their faith, many young adults walk away from the Christian faith after they move out of the house, if not before.
We hear this sad story over and over from heartbroken parents. Well, we would love to help prevent this from happening to your son or daughter. If you have a teenager, we want to help EQUIP him or her to STAND STRONG in their Christian faith. To do that, we developed a “Youth Apologetics Course” (ten videos and two short books) that your teen can watch and read (at their own pace at home) before heading off to college or out into the world.
AS YOUR TEEN LEARNS ABOUT EVIDENCE FOR GOD & THE BIBLE, WE TRUST THAT…
- Their faith in God will be strengthened
- Their confidence in the Bible will increase
- The student will be better prepared to lovingly answer skeptics’ objections, contend for the faith, and lead others to Jesus Christ
HERE’S WHAt the COURSE INCLUDES:
• Student Course workbook (PDF file, print out as many as you need)
• Teacher’s Edition Course Workbook (PDF)
10 HOUR-LONG VIDEOS:
(The videos are mp4 files that will play on just about any TV, computer, tablet, etc—directions included)
• Evidence for God
• Evidence for the Bible
• Answers to Atheists’ Attacks on Jesus
• Archaeological Evidence for the Bible
• The Bible’s Scientific Accuracy and Foresight
• If God is Loving, Why is there Evil and Suffering?
• Jesus: Mankind’s Only Savior
• The Case for the Resurrection
• Answers to the Tough Questions About Hell
• Homosexuality and the Bible: Answering Objections to the Biblical View
• One Minute Answers to Skeptics: Concise Responses to the Top 50 Objections & Questions
• Scrolls and Stones: Compelling Evidence the Bible Can Be Trusted
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE COMPLETE SET FOR $98
(Use Amazon Pay or any major credit card and get FREE SHIPPING in the USA)
NO RISK, MONEY BACK OFFER
WATCH CHARLIE CAMPBELL, THE AUTHOR, EXPLAIN HOW THE COURSE WORKS
I love this course. I bought one for me and one for our new youth pastor. God bless you all for speaking the truth and explaining things so well.
I appreciate the format and the detailed presentations. The materials are being used for our high school apologetics class for juniors…These are important subjects for our young people to be familiar with because the world bombards them with anti-Christ and anti-biblical lies. Thank you!
Thank you for the course, it is well worth it and 100% enjoyable and interesting. It has strengthened my faith more and given me a way to obey the scripture that tells us to always be ready to give an answer for our faith.
• What age do you recommend for this course?
It was developed for 8th graders and up.
• Does the course require me to teach the material?
No, we’ve done all the hard work. You can hand the course materials to your teen, and he or she can dive right in. No parental involvement is necessary. Though, if you are able, we think you’ll enjoy the content as well. So try to watch some of the videos with your student.
• I lead a homeschooling co-op class. Our classes are only an hour long. But the videos are about an hour long. I hate to cut the videos short. What do you suggest?
In several of the videos, Charlie lays out a certain amount of points, like 10 reasons to trust the Bible or 5 evidences for God. So what we suggest is just showing points 1-3 in one class, 4-6 in class two, 7-10 in class three. That will leave time before and after the video to discuss the content, ask the kids questions, etc.
• I’m concerned my teen won’t want to go through the material. Any advice?
Some parents have told us their kids’ hearts are already hardened against the Lord, and that they probably won’t want to watch the videos or read the books. But as one lady was telling us this a while back, she said, “I know what! I will give him a reward for completing the course! $100! His soul is worth far more than that!” We thought, that’s a terrific idea. Offer your teen a generous reward for watching the videos and completing the student work book. Their spiritual well-being is worth it!
• Does ABR have a doctrinal statement?
Yes! Here is our full-length Doctrinal Statement. To briefly summarize, ABR has an unwavering commitment to the authority and inerrancy of the Bible, the doctrine of the Trinity, Jesus’ deity, the spiritual lostness of the human race, Jesus’ substitutionary atonement on the cross, Jesus’ bodily resurrection from the grave, and salvation by grace alone through faith in Jesus alone.
Click here to purchase the entire package (10 VIDEOS + 2 BOOKS + STUDENT WORKBOOK) for $98
(We accept Amazon Pay and all major credit cards. FREE shipping in the USA)
Always Be Ready, PO Box 130342, Carlsbad, CA 92013